1. Solicit General and Sub Contracting Companies, that share our mission, goals and passion. These companies will be fully licensed and insured and adhere completely to our mission and protocols.
2. Hire unemployed veteran workers, with he hope these workers will become more than "day laborers". The ultimate goal is for them to become trained, full time employees.
3. Commit to making monthly monetary donations to CT Heroes Project and Homes for the Brave. 100% of all contractor donated funds to providing housing to homeless veterans who do not qualify for any government housing assistance.
4. Our Long Term plan is to show veteran organizations how they can replicate what we do - even purchasing a rental property with our assistance.
5. Provide housing for veterans receiving the VASH housing voucher, through our housing entity, S.P.A.Z. Property, LLC.
6. Purchase and renovate units, also through S.P.A.Z. to be utilized to house homeless veterans that do not qualify for any government programs.
7. Work with other investors who will continue what we started.
8. To remain self sufficient, and NOT accept any government grants. Leaving those much needed resources to other projects.